Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Special Thank You

I would first like to start this post out by thanking anyone that has made it to my blog to check out my work. With encouragement and feedback from family, friends, and the many people who appreciate artwork, I continue to post my progress and further myself in my work.

            "All art requires courage."
                        -Anne Tucker


"Artistic growth is, more than it is anything else, a refining of the sense of truthfulness.  The stupid believe that to be truthful is easy; only the artist, the great artist, knows how difficult it is."
                -Willa Cather, The Song of the Lark, 1915


There is so much going on with my work right now and it is all very exciting. I look at it all with extreme optimism and hope, but also understanding what-it-will-take-to-get-there and desire for greatness. Again, Thank You to all the people who matter most, you know who you are!

You can expect some pictures of more recent work coming soon.

sketch i did quite some time ago, i still really enjoy it and thought i'd share it.

-Josh Grabowski

No comments: