Saturday, February 27, 2010

the pictures are in!

Thanks to the help of some friends of mine, I recently was introduced to a young photographer willing to help me get some quality photos of my work ready for the new site! :) It has been a blast putting the work together for this collection and I can't wait to share it with everyone!

a very awesome detail shot from the photo shoot 
last night of one of the new pieces

Info on the new site & body of work will be coming soon. Pooling the materials together now, including photos, website, and business cards (if you'd like one of my snazzy cards let me know), so I can present this new material properly. Looking forward to what the universe will send for me ('universe' can also be read 'often-times-harsh-and-cold-world').

Live life passionately, create your path.

-Josh(ua) Grabowski

No comments: